Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Psych evaluation

Yesterday Adam and I had an hour long psychological and clinical evaluation with a psychologist via Skype. She asked some very good questions that left me thinking about things I hadn't thought about much. Mostly like what kind of involvement do I want after the child is born. Really it comes down to whatever the intended parents want! 

Today I had lunch with a lady I had met on our community fbook page. I had asked if anyone was a surrogate and would be willing to speak with me. She answered a few questions I had and really it was just great to hear her story! She gave me some advice as far as dealing with unsupportive people. 'Im very thankful for her taking the time to meet with me and share her experiences! She is a second time surrogate right now. 

Now I wait... Till I hear from the agency and till they tell me the next step in this process! 

No comments:

Post a Comment