Monday, March 9, 2015

Follow-up appointment

Today I had a follow up appointment with the doctor I saw at the hospital... same doc who performed the amniocentesis. I found out today that he only works at the hospital 6 weeks out of the year so it was totally amazing that I bled when I did because any other doctor might've missed this blood clot and diagnosed incorrectly. 



The baby is still happy and healthy! Lots of fluid still! Only bummer thing is the clot hasn't gotten any smaller. It also hasn't gotten any bigger so that's good! It looks to be making progress but it's taking awhile. I'm off for the next two weeks in hopes to give it enough time to liquify and pass. The longer it stays in there, the worse it is for the baby. It could cause my water to break still. :(

Keep sending up your prayers!!!!
We all appreciate it!!!

Xoxo
Julie 

4 comments:

  1. Keeping you, the baby and the IPs in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and everyone involved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie!
    I have been dying for an update! Lol hope everything is going well for you and little man!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete