Friday, September 26, 2014

WOW, THE SUPPORT!!!!

Since posting a link to this blog last night, I have now 700 views! Before last night I had like 15.  Probably mostly all my own views!  The support and love you all have expressed means the world to me!  I have been so excited about this for so long and it feels so wonderful to have so many people say such wonderful things!  I want to clear up a few things here....

-I did not share this info so that people would think I was a good person or anything, nor was I boasting about what I am doing. I understand this would be a hard thing for most people to do, but for me it's a no-brainer.  I would do it in a heartbeat for anyone that needed it!
-I am just a GESTATIONAL surrogate, meaning I will carry someone else's embryo(s) and the baby will in no way be genetically related to me.  The other kind of surrogate is a traditional surrogate, where it would be my egg used.

This has been on my heart for YEARS and I am so excited to share it with everyone.  I look forward to answering questions, sharing progress and offering support if anyone reading this ever decides to become a surrogate!  I just ask that if you can't support me, ignore me.  I will not tolerate idiots, simply put.

Thank you all so very much for your support!!! You really have no idea what a wonderful feeling it is to do this for someone, but also to have the love and support from so many wonderful friends!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment