Monday, December 22, 2014

9 weeks, moving right along!

I'm barely in the mood to eat anything, but if I don't, I get super nauseous. And even when I do eat, I still get nauseous. It's just these early weeks that usually suck for me anyway. With my own two pregnancies, I had morning sickness mostly in the evenings. This time around it usually starts around 11am and lasts till 2 pm and back again 6-8 pm. Yuck. But really, it's totally worth it.

I am officially released from the fertility clinic in California! I get to see my normal Obgyn care from here on out. And the best part...... I start weaning off progesterone and estrogen meds starting on the day after Christmas!!!

I have my first appointment on January 7th at Littleton Obgyn. They came highly recommended from the monitoring clinic I had all my ultrasounds at. I spoke with a couple different clinics and this is the one I liked the best! I'll also tour Littleton Adventist hospital that day too... So I know what to tell Michelle! Hopefully it's somewhere she'll love too!! :D 

Christmas is almost here and I just can't stop thinking how awesome it is to know this is their last Christmas without a baby together! I know I've said it before, but they're going to be amazing parents and I can't wait to see their little bugger grow and grow and grow!

Grey has been talking about their baby a lot. I ask him very specific questions to see what he really comprehends... Like "so who is going to take the baby home with them? Who is going to raise the baby until they're all big and grown up?" He understands everything. It's awesome. 

Till next time.... Julie 

1 comment: