Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Once upon a time....

... there was a 32 year old carrying ONE baby!!! :D 

Big week for us here!!! 
I turned 32 on Thanksgiving! The intended mom sent me a video of her nieces and nephew singing happy birthday to me. It was so sweet! 

I had another ultrasound on Monday and I had the doctor check twice, only one baby!!!! 
Spud's heart rate was 115bpm! Perfectly normal for a 6w2d old twerp! 

Nausea still comes and goes but thankfully it's nothing I can't handle! I'm tough as... Well something tough I suppose!

I was snuggling with Ellie tonight and told Adam how sad I am that Michelle and Matt don't have this right now! It still breaks my heart and I'm literally counting the days (235!!!) till their little baked potato arrives!!! 

A dear mom friend of mine is going to have her baby any second, and as I'm thinking of the little boy she'll soon be snuggling, I keep thinking about when this baby comes! I reallyyyyyy hope I can keep my eyes open to see their faces! I can't wait to see Michelle hold her baby for the first time and eventually, let Matt do the same lol! :D

<3 Julie 

No comments:

Post a Comment