Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hormones, antibiotics and some confusion!

Another update! I started hormones on Thursday, 3x a day. I don't feel any different or anything from them, however I do notice the antibiotics! They've upset my stomach pretty bad but it's ok. I know they're a precautionary step to make sure we're all set for the transfer (WHICH IS IN 17 DAYS EVERYONE!!!). I will go for another ultrasound on Tuesday, just to make sure my uterus is doing what it should be in preparation for the embryo transfer!

This brings me to my next point. I wanted to clear up any confusion and just make sure I'm not misleading any of you fine folk.  I am going to be a GESTATIONAL surrogate, which basically means I'm just the oven... The baby is no way genetically connected to me. The other kind of surrogate is called a traditional surrogate... In this case, the egg would be the mothers. I have had many people ask me questions which leads me to believe it's not understood that I am a gestational surrogate and not a traditional surrogate. I hope that helps!

Michelle and Mike are REALLYYYYYY getting excited.... Of course we are too!!!! They're going to make AWESOME parents!!!

Please keep praying for all of us, especially the IPs and their wittle baby!!!

Love you all
Julie 

No comments:

Post a Comment