Friday, October 24, 2014

13 days!!!!

The embryo transfer is in 13 days!!!! I can't believe it! It feels like yesterday I was filling out my application online.  Okay maybe not like yesterday.  It's been very slow in some aspects, but in hindsight it's gone FAST.  I mean this is a HUGE decision for everyone involved.  The agency I'm working with has been WONDERFUL from day 1! I was just re-reading my benefit package and I realized I hadn't applied for life insurance yet and it says I have to have that done before the first embryo transfer! Usually the agency is right on top of it and telling me exactly what I need to get done, so I panicked for a minute until I realized the agency did it for me! #wonderful

The intended mom is getting so excited!  She picked up her little embryos from UCLA and brought them to the clinic where the transfer will happen in Thousand Oaks, CA.  She is so excited! I cannot wait!  I am hoping to come up with a fun way to surprise her IF she's(Well, ME) pregnant first go around! I've thought of some fun ideas, but if any of you can think of any, please feel free to share! I would love it if SHE could take the test and SHE could find out first, but since that can't happen, I really want to take her by surprise.  It's going to be kind of hard since she'll be waiting that day, but I think I can pull it off ;)

I had another appointment in Denver on Tuesday! They just checked my bloodwork and also did an ultrasound again! Everything is going great! I am taking 4 pills of hormones a day now instead of 3 just to make sure we're ready in 12 days!!!

I wanted to give a special shot out to our dear friends who will be watching the kiddos when we're gone.  It will be great to have Adam with, and I can't wait to see Michelle and Mike! It will be hard to be without the kids but I am excited for them cause I know they'll have a blast.  Thank you everyone!!!

xoxo
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment