Saturday, November 1, 2014

Holy moly only 5 more days!!!!

I had another ultrasound and bloodwork--everything looks perfect! They said my uterus is "GORGEOUS"!!! My lining is nice and thick and my ovaries are quiet. I was very happy to hear that!!!

The agency booked our flights, hotel and car rental! We're all set to go! We will be staying close to the ocean, right by Malibu beach!

I have a huge task ahead of me! We are doing a big move at my store along with a new floorset and I have hired a ton of people to help out!!! I have support coming from another store (Castle Rock). The store manager's name is Annie. She's wonderful! She came on Friday so we could map out the big move.  She said her goal is to keep my stress level at a minimum so I can get pregnant in a few days! She's awesome. Thank you Annie!!!!!

I get blood drawn on November 11th (happy bday amy!) and take my first pregnancy test on November 17th! I'm so excited and I SOOOOOO hope it works out for my IPs!!!

Tonight I take progesterone for the first time!!! I'm a little anxious about that. Hope there's no crazy side effects!

Check back soon, we're heading to LA on Wednesday morning!

Xoxo Julie 



No comments:

Post a Comment