Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

We arrived in LA today at 10:30 am and had brunch with the IPs!! It was great and we just chatted away getting to know eachother more for 2 hours! It was great to spend time with them before the big day!!

After that we borrowed Michelle & mike's bikes so we could ride down Venice beach for a bit! Then we went to the Griffith observatory with Adam's lifelong friend and the best man in our wedding! We watched the sunset over LA and then went to dinner with him. It's always so wonderful to see him!!! We love you Aaron!!!

We drove up to Thousand Oaks and I tell you what, I'm sooooooo ready for bed! Tomorrow we need to be at the Fertility Clinic at 9:45 tomorrow morning. I'm excited and I can't believe it's here already!!!! I sooooo want it to work out!!! I'm still nervous for the Valium but I know it will be ok.  Maybe I need a Valium to take my valium! Ha!!!

I will update tomorrow afternoon!!! Kiddos are having a great time with the crowe's!!! They're doing great. I'm so thankful. I'm able to relax about that now!!

Check back tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment